INIKA Organic Hyaluronic Hydration Complex
INIKA Organic Hyaluronic Hydration Complex
A skincare staple for plump, youthful, deeply hydrated skin.
This lightweight, oil-free serum boosts hydration with a 2% blend of plant-based, multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid. This hero ingredient traps water molecules and pushes them into the skin cells, to help improve the skin's barrier function and prevent moisture loss for longer-lasting hydration.
Housed in a sustainable glass jar with aluminium lid, this jelly-like serum is formulated with Kakadu Plum to help reduce pigmentation, increase elasticity, and boost collagen production. Together with Hyaluronic Acid, this super-powered plant-derived ingredient supports the skin barrier to guard against pollutants and minimize signs of ageing.
This water-based, 100% natural solution leaves skin plump and smooth, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Clinically proven to:
- Increase skin hydration by up to 53.2%*
- 97% agree skin feels more hydrated*
- 93% agree skin dryness is reduced*
- 100% agree overall skin condition is improved*
*from a third-party clinical study of 30 women aged 21-69, over 28 days of product use.
Natural Ingredients: 100%
Organic Ingredients: %
As the world's first Certified Plastic Neutral makeup brand, we are committed to taking action for the planet.
90% of INIKA Organic's new brand packaging is made from sustainable & reused materials
84% decrease in our use of virgin plastic, going from 8.1 to 1.3 tonnes, annually
4.7 tonnes of plastic will be repurposed into fence posts to help rebuild communities
- Kate P, N.Verified BuyerReviewingINIKA Organic Skin Booster DuoI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality products
My friend recommended this brand and these products when I was looking for a good Vitamin C serum. I've been using these two for about a month now as replacement for another brand that I didn't like, alternating the hyaluronic complex with retinol cream at night and vitamin C during the day with niacinamide as a second layer.
Firstly, I like how both lay on the skin after application. I don't enjoy the sticky feel some serums and creams leave when I wear them. Not these two. Whether by themselves or under a layer of other products they give me a clean smooth experience, so that's very nice.
Secondly, my skin does respond well to these products. It became brighter and newer pretty quickly. I am 42, didn't have wrinkles before this, only a little looser eyelids and under eye area, which is a separate matter; also a small loss of cheek volume. So I am working on preserving and refreshing.
I do use over-the-counter retinol for about 4 months now, started rather late, and late is better than never. I also use red light masks for face, neck and chest. I eat loads of fresh vegetables and greens with every meal with my poultry and fish, I avoid heavy carbs most of the time, I take collagen peptides with vitamin C and other supplements. I exercise daily and drink a lot of hot water with a squeeze of lemon (for liver and gallbladder health). All of these things work well together. when the body is in good condition, so will be our faces.
The only concern I have with this 'duo'…
- Angela T.Verified BuyerReviewingINIKA Organic Skin Booster DuoI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe perfect gift
I've been using both products for almost a month now & have soft supple skin. Always a bonus to know its organic & no chemicals are used
- Bernadette B.Verified BuyerReviewingINIKA Organic Skin Booster DuoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHyaluronic and Kakadu Plum serums
Beautiful facial oils in an easy to dispense eye dropper. Skin feels soft and brighter after only few weeks. My redness has also reduced.
- Sue S.Verified BuyerReviewingINIKA Organic Skin Booster DuoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy skin is so good using these two
My skin is so moisturized and smoother using these two now for a few months.
- Tracey H.Verified BuyerReviewingINIKA Organic Skin Booster DuoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe jury is still out on this
I like the Hyaluronic Acid a lot. The Kakadu Plum is sticky, a little warm, and doesn't feel like it breathes on the skin. It is less sticky if I mix them together, then apply a sunscreen moisturizer, and then makeup if I'm going to use it. So far it has plumped the skin a little. I'll re-evaluate once I've used the bottles up.