When it comes to skincare, there’s one area that many people tend to neglect, and that’s the eye area. Your eyes can reveal what you’re thinking, but they can also reveal your age and how much effort you’re putting into your daily skincare routine, which is why it’s important to take care of them. While you might have nailed your cleanse, tone and moisturise routine, you need to remember to give your under eye area some TLC too.
Eye cream should form an important part of your skincare routine, helping to brighten tired eyes and bring firmness to your eye’s delicate skin. If you’re looking to introduce eye cream into your skincare routine, then we have the perfect product for you. Meet our must-have product, Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream.
We always make sure that our products are as effective as possible to help you achieve flawless skin, so we’ve put our eye cream to the test… Let’s get scientific!
Firstly, what are the benefits of using an eye cream?
Using an eye cream has many benefits. The skin around your eyes is much thinner and delicate than elsewhere on your face, so it requires special care with an extra nourishing eye cream. Not only can an eye cream help nourish and hydrate the skin around your eyes, but it can firm the skin under your eyes and restore elasticity, helping to create a younger appearance.
Ageing and exposure to sunlight will cause fine lines and wrinkles over time, which is why it’s vital to use the right product for your eyes. Some eye creams have soothing and brightening properties to relieve the look of tired, puffy eyes.
Some of the many benefits of our Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream include helping to reduce dark circles, brightening the skin around the eyes and leaving the eyes refreshed.
How to use an eye cream as part of your daily skincare routine
If you’re thinking that you don't need to use an eye cream because you already use a moisturiser, think again!
Unlike the rest of your skin, the skin around your eyes doesn’t have pores, which means no natural hydration takes place. Typical face creams and serums are too rich for the thin skin around your eyes and may contain ingredients that can leave your eyes irritated or oily. A lighter formula is easily absorbed into the eye area, and can help protect it from UV rays.
Using eye cream (morning & night) should be a part of your daily skincare routine. Your routine should start with a thorough cleansing (we recommend our Phyto-Active Micellar Rosewater), followed by any serums you choose to apply (we love the Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum), and then your eye cream.
You will only need a pea-sized amount for each eye, gently patted around your eye. One expert tip is to use your ring finger to provide the lightest touch. From there, you can continue to apply the rest of your skincare, moving from the lightest products to the thickest.
What are the main benefits of the Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream
Our Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream is the ideal addition to your skincare routine. This natural eye cream is formulated with clinically proven active botanical ingredients to provide incredible results, including Rose of Jericho, Squalane and Resveratrol Grape Juice Extract, plus 14 precious concentrated botanical oils that intensively nourish and protect the skin all day.
Some of the benefits of using the Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream include:
- Skin Firming: The eye cream helps improve collagen production to protect skin’s deeper structure.
- Anti-Ageing: The powerful bioactives in our natural formula help boost skin cell regeneration to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-Pollution: The powerful antioxidants from the botanical oils help neutralise pollution-induced free radicals during the night rejuvenation cycle, making it an amazing addition to your nighttime skincare routine.
- Minimising Dark Circles: Powerful plant actives help reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, improving the elasticity of the delicate skin around the eyes. It also helps even out the skin tone to reduce the visibility of dark circles.
- Soothing: The anti-inflammatory properties of the cream’s botanical extracts play an important role in reducing the eyes’ puffiness.
The clinical results of our Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream
We love putting our botanical skincare to the test to see how effective it really is. After carefully testing our eye cream, here are some of the clinically proven results we found:
- Using the eye cream reduced the depth of wrinkles by over 16% in only 28 days.
- Women using the eye cream noticed an 8% reduction in under eye dark circles in just 7 days.
- 97% of women claim the eye cream lifted the eye area and brightened their skin in 28 days.
- 97% of women claim the eye cream reduced eye bags and smoothed fine lines in 28 days.
Easy to apply thanks to a unique ceramic tip, the Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream is soothing and cool on the skin. It can even be kept in the fridge for a cooling eye cream effect and further soothing properties.
Try our must-have eye cream today!
Used alongside our other anti-ageing products, our best eye cream yet can help you achieve plump, glowing skin. Shop the Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Eye Cream now and get free shipping on Australian orders over $75, and browse our natural skincare for more clinically proven skincare products.