1. Lightly dip the tip of your Cheek Topper Brush into your favourite INIKA Organic Blush.
2. Once the top is coated, hold the brush vertically with the bristles facing upwards. Tap the base of the brush down on a hard surface so the powder sinks in the bristles.
3. Blend the brush in small, circular motions along the apples of your cheeks and move higher up the cheekbones, with focus depending on your desired look.
- Take care to apply modest pressure on the bristles.
- It is best to build coverage slowly.
- Clean your INIKA Brush twice a month for optimal performance. Use a good quality organic shampoo and wash with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess water and lay your brush flat on its side to dry. This allows water to drain out and stops any possible long-term damage to the bristles.